Thread: Castle Help!

RC Enthusiast

Castle Help!

Ok so i've got my Castle MMP SCT 2400kv sytem installed into my Slash Ultimate. I'm trying to calibrate it to my transmitter, but it's not working. I have the ESC plugged into Channel 2 on the reciever and the Servo in channel 1. I turn the transmitter on and hold the throttle all the way back like it says to do. Then I turn on the ESC and get the tones (the 4 tones), then I release and do the brake, I get the tones for that also. Then I release and put the trigger in the neutral position. The esc just continues to beep like it is searching for the neutral postion. I am using the new TQi controller. I updated the firmware on my ipod. I've even tried doing it without the iPod hooked up and still get hung up on the neutral setting. I used the Castle Link to program the ESC to what has been recommended on here. I've also tried Castle's suggestion of adjusting the throttle trim. The transmitter is set at 50/50. The steering works. I can turn the wheel on the transmitter and the wheels turn. On the iPod it shows that both the transmitter and reciver on working. Any ideas on what is holding this up?

RC Champion
    are you 100% sure your throttle trim is neutral?
    Man i need more than 50 characters.

I hate to say this. You need to give Castle a call. They are the ones who can help you the best. Hopefully someone will chime in with the answer.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Enthusiast
    I figured it out. I had the wire that connects to the receiver from the esc in backwards. Once I got it switch around it got calibrated. Thanks for the help anyways.