I charged my battery(pretty sure it was on lipo setting) and it was around 13.5 volts when I stopped it. Just leaving the house so I didn't want to leave it running although the charger has an auto stop.
anyway the brushless slash is not running because of too much voltage(blinking red and green).
can I discharge the battery, I have not had this problem before and am new to this.
the battery is not swollen and was not hot at all.
If this is is a 3S battery, the maximum voltage should be a 12.6 volts. If your charger is not stopping, you are either using it incorrectly or it is broken. I would be very careful of that battery since I cannot believe it is not damaged.
Alt-248 on the number pad = °