Thread: Price help ASAP

RC Competitor

Price help ASAP

Hi, I currently have a Rustler vxl. I love the look of the E-REVO and would like to get a 4x4. I have a guy that is selling a used brushed E-REVO 5603 with 2 3200 batteries & 2 4200 batteries, controller and twin peak battery charger. I got him down to $300.00 Is this a good deal or should I keep looking? He claims the truck needs nothing and was just services at the LHS.

RC Qualifier
    That's appreciably less than the $450 a new truck will cost, plus you get a few extra batteries and a charger if you don't already have that. The condition of the truck and the value to you of saving $150 over getting a brand-new truck are kind of decisions only you can evaluate for yourself. For me: nothing wrong with saving $150 and having to, at worst, put $50 and a few hours into it to make it run perfectly.

RC Qualifier
    Its a great deal. Get it!

RC Qualifier
    id say its a good deal.

RC Competitor
    Thanks guys I am just thinking that the new brushless came out there may be some old ones hitting the used market with people looking to upgrade. I priced what it would cost to upgrade to brushless and it's like $360.00 add that to the $300.00 and I could get a brushless truck on eBay. am I over thinking this?

RC Qualifier

Price help ASAP

Brushed is not as bad as people make it out to me. I have one and love it. I would get the cheap brushed. You may like it.

They worry about brushless later

A good bl system is over 300$ too expensive for me. You can get a another car with that.