Thread: Traxxas fuel

RC Qualifier

Traxxas fuel

Hello all I have been looking for Traxxas 20% fuel my Hobby town always used to have fuel in stock and the past 2 years they have been incredibly lazy to get any in. This is my first Nitro truck and this is the only hobby town in the area and I get the run around of "it will be in the next shipment and it's like a broken record, Is there any way I can order a gallon online? I checked around but all these sites I come across only want to sell me 4 gallons at a crazy price I mean I don't need 4 of them laying around lol. As a first time Nitro owner I could use the help of where to go. I hope I posted this in the right forum if not you can move it. Thanks for the help guys I hope all is well.

Chris

all the sites will only sell you 4 gallons, why dont you use a different fuel like bryons, wildcat, powermaster, o donelles speed blend? all good fuels
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    all the sites will only sell you 4 gallons, why dont you use a different fuel like bryons, wildcat, powermaster, o donelles speed blend? all good fuels
    I have looked all over high and low for other various fuels as well and can't find any. This is literally the only nearest hobby store. EVen if I have to go out of state i'm not sure where there is a hobby store. Do you know why all these sites will only sell 4 gallons? lol

RC Qualifier
    It the hazard of shipping/permit your need I believe when shipping this stuff, stinks but there is no way around this that I know of. Unless you find someone from your LHS to go in halves with you?
    rusler vxl, rusler xl-5, jato 3.3, losi 5ive T

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by chadkillzone View Post
    It the hazard of shipping/permit your need I believe when shipping this stuff, stinks but there is no way around this that I know of. Unless you find someone from your LHS to go in halves with you?
    I wonder if there is someone who is higher up in the hobbytown store that I can talk to about having no fuel because I even talked to the mamager and they keep saying it will be in the next shipment which is each Thursday.

RC Champion
    my closest hobby shop is 63 miles away. i hear you on wishing i could just order online a gallon at a time.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    my closest hobby shop is 63 miles away. i hear you on wishing i could just order online a gallon at a time.
    What do you do? just go the 63 miles? I'd go out of state not far to find some fuel but just don't know where in a surrounding state that there would be a hobby store.

RC Champion
    i do drive the 63 miles. i usually wait till i break something, that way i got a reason. lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    i do drive the 63 miles. i usually wait till i break something, that way i got a reason. lol
    lol yeah i'll have to figure something out. ah I wish I could just order online LOL but I don't need 4 gallons lol

enter your zip code on the traxxas dealer locator, some sites have it as well maybe hobby town has it on their site as well give it a try and see. here's traxxas dealer locator: http://traxxas.com/support/dealerlocator

RC Qualifier
    enter your zip code on the traxxas dealer locator, some sites have it as well maybe hobby town has it on their site as well give it a try and see. here's traxxas dealer locator: http://traxxas.com/support/dealerlocator
    Looks like I have some phone calls to make tomorrow lol. Thanks :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

anytime, give a look at hobbytowns website not sure if they have a locator or not.

RC Qualifier
    anytime, give a look at hobbytowns website not sure if they have a locator or not.
    That's the only nearby hobby town :-/ I'm going to check out a few of the small mom and pop shops that showed up on the locator I know they need the money through the hard times we're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1594 View Post
    That's the only nearby hobby town :-/ I'm going to check out a few of the small mom and pop shops that showed up on the locator I know they need the money through the hard times we're in.

yeah thats true they sure do need it, look into other fuels too, odonnell speed blend is a good fuel, and wildcat i hear, alot of them carry those brands. cheaper than traxxas 20%+30%. i would perfer speed blend over wildcat though.

RC Champion
    Tower sells fuel by the quart, but it's expensive that way. Traxxas fuel is $11.99 a quart, plus shipping.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Qualifier
    I'll have to look into all this tomorrow thanks guys