RC Champion

Transmitter Flashing Red????

I tried to bind my receiver and transmitter but all I get is a flashing red light on both.

I cleared out the memory of the Transmitter but when I hold down menu after a few seconds it just starts flashing again. Once it's flashing I can't do anything to make it stop until I turn it off or pull the batteries.

Has anyone had issues like this?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RC Champion
    Worked like a charm.. It wasn't binding and I missed the part about holding the link button down while connecting the battery.
    Thanks for the help guy's

RC poster
    Djmaincheese hey I'm having the same problem and I can find any thing to do my radio and receiver are both blinking and it won't even connect I've tryed everything what can I do to make them stop

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty519 View Post
    Djmaincheese hey I'm having the same problem and I can find any thing to do my radio and receiver are both blinking and it won't even connect I've tryed everything what can I do to make them stop
    im having the same problem... i cant get mine to do anything either except blink red on both transmitter and reciever.. tried resetting the transmitter and cant get anything done..

RC Champion
    Hey ARMYGUY

Its easy....but you may need a second set of hands lol

1. Press and Hold the SET button as you Turn the Transmitter ON. The Transmitter LED will flash RED Slowly, release the SET Button

2. Press and HOLD the Receivers LINK Button as you switch the model on. Then Release the LINK Button

3. When the Transmitter and Receivers LED's turn solid GREEN the system is bound and ready for use. Confirm that the Steering and Throttle are working correctly.

Hope that helps
    Dean

RC Enthusiast
    I didn't get a chance to try this last night, had to be at work at 0300 this morning. Soon as I get a chance to try it I will and let you all know how it turns out.. Thanks for the quick replies guys!!

RC Enthusiast
    Hey cheese I'm from Scottsdale but stationed in Colorado.. I will be in az the end of march for a week, we should get together for a bash session.

RC Enthusiast
    Well guys I did it, now I have steering but no throttle and my esc is blinking a fast green. I have to get back to work, what else do you think it could be??

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah I plan on doing that at lunch

It just means the esc needs calibrating

RC Enthusiast
    I figured it out, I plugged the esc into the second channel 1 port.. Plugged it into the right spot and I'm good to go!!

RC Enthusiast
    Well I have tried this as well. Switched the ESC to channel port 1 and 2. I get turning and brake although a very delayed response in the braking, but I get no throttle and the servo twitches once about every second. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

RC Enthusiast
    I have 3.3 t-maxx don't know the model number as i just bought it from a privte party but it is not have the longer chassis. It does have the grey trans and such. I had bought a 2.4 TX/ RX from a member here and replaced the 24mhz electronics. I will check the downloads and see what that has to offer. Thanks for the help.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djmaincheese View Post
    Hey ARMYGUY

Its easy....but you may need a second set of hands lol

1. Press and Hold the SET button as you Turn the Transmitter ON. The Transmitter LED will flash RED Slowly, release the SET Button

2. Press and HOLD the Receivers LINK Button as you switch the model on. Then Release the LINK Button

3. When the Transmitter and Receivers LED's turn solid GREEN the system is bound and ready for use. Confirm that the Steering and Throttle are working correctly.

Hope that helps
    Dean
    I tried this but its taking forever to turn green

RC poster
    My transmitter and controller always lose their link and I have to rebind them all the time anyone help?