I was out running my Slash a little while ago and tripped the low voltage cutoff. What was weird was that it dropped to 50% power for all of about 3 seconds and then shut off altogether. The couple of times that I previously hit LVC, it was in 50% power long enough for me to drive the truck back to me, get the lid off and disconnect the battery. When I put the battery (2s 5000mah Venom) back on the charger to put it into storage mode, it showed that the cells were at ~3.65v and ~3.25v.
Out of an abundance of caution, is there anything to be concerned with here or am I overthinking it (I do that sometimes)?
Thanks in advance!