RC poster

New 1/16 summit in the desert!!!

Hey guys,

Ive been out of the RC world for way to long. I use to own, losi stadium truck, tmaxx, rustler, inferno, and others. I recently got deployed with the AirForce and we were looking for ways to by our time out here in the middle of nowhere and i mean nowhere. So, got to looking and was gonna order the merv originally but really liked the look of the 1/10 summit then i noticed they made a more affordable mini version and i was sold. Ordered the little guy and everyone here was hooked they all started ordering cars.

I ran into a string of bad luck when i got the car, the day i opened the box i threw the battery in and ran it through our hanger not giving it time to break in and burned up the ESC immediately, I ended up having to send it back the very next day to have it fixed. I have been in this hobby before and i know you have to be patient with this stuff because things break, only thing is it takes 1-2 weeks to get parts out here. It took me a whole month for my truck to get back to me but then the fun began.

After playing with it i started finding things i was ready to install on the little guy. Heres a list of what all is on the truck as we speak.

GPM SS tierods and turnbuckles
    Traxxas steal cvds
    MERV rockers
    Purple springs in the rear
    Integy motor fan with heatsink

Just recently (yesterday)-
    Panther paddle tires
    jc concept rulux wheels
    summit light kit
    Just got my Thunder ac6 charger in
    Waiting on spcracing 30c 2s 2200mah lipos
    Waiting on rpm a arms for all 4 corners
    WISHING ******* would restock the 390 servo, already went through 1 stock servo.

The truck has been a load of fun and is only getting better with every upgrade. I shimmed the diffs and didn't shim the rear enough and wore down the rear ring gear a little so i shimmed it up more to make a tighter fit until my new diff kit gets here. So enough of you reading about me rambling on just wanted to share my story. Here are some pics with a little progressive pics.

Day 1 (before she had to be sent back)-

First upgrade-

RC poster

RC poster

RC poster
    Went out after some bashing today and took some pics in the desert. From a arm broke in 2 places so some temp. holding agent till a arms get here;

RC poster

ENJOY YOU GUYS LMK WHAT YALL THINK!!!

RC Qualifier
    the pics look awesome and you got an awesome summit. but watch out. those losi stickers on a traxxas? that is dangerous around here,
    MERV VXL + Rally VXL + Stampede Xl5

RC poster
    Thanks bigflash, slash isnt mine, he bought the losi body for cause of the graphics lol. Little summit has ******* 390 servos on the way and RPM on all corners also on the way.

RC Racer
    How do these tires work for you? I am leaning more towards the Sand Hawgs by Pro-line. Mine will be for the snow, and I think that tires with offset fins won't dig trenches as bad as evenly spaced cups.