RC poster

Best Lipo and Charger for Traxxas Slash 4x4 Brushless system

Hi i need to know a good lipo and charger for my traxxas slash 4x4 vxl brushless. i only got about 100 so i need a lipo and charger for $100 something that will get me running im hoping to buy it from hobbypartz.com or hobykingggg.com and must be a trx connector please reply with links thank you.
    Last edited by xmasteven; 01-25-2012 at 07:05 PM.

RC Racer
    Here ya go man, got ya covered on all your needs. Your welcome.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=traxxas+slash+lipo+and+charger
    Revo 3.3, 2WD Slash, Rustler VXL, and MERV VXL.

RC poster
    dude i asked for a good lipo and charger when i searched that into google all i see is a thousand lipos and idk which one to choose so im asking nicely if you could tell me a good lipo and charger

RC Racer
    This one will work. The best one is always personal preference. You will get tons of different opinions. Some like one brand others have a few different ones in their vehicles. You can go to 100 dollars so your kinda limited anyways. Try this setup, doesn't look that bad to me. Good 2s battery and a charger in one package. I will prolly get this myself when I buy the MMP for my slash.

http://bastens.amazonwebstore.com/Ba...source=froogle
    Revo 3.3, 2WD Slash, Rustler VXL, and MERV VXL.

Texas, ChevronPhillips Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    ProMatch & SPC make some good well priced Lipos. They both offer budget and performance packs. Good company to buy from. Chargers the same thing. I have a Dynamite Passport Ultra $130, Racers Edge Surcharge 2010 $130, Thunder AC6 $50. All these have done me well. Other good ones are the Duratrax Onyx and Electrify.

Hopefully this will help you out xmasteven!
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Well I have been very happy with my Traxxas EZ Peak Plus charger, will do LiPo and a host of others and can dual charge packs too. Right about in your price range and easy to use IMO.

The ******* ******** Lipos from that second place you mentioned work well. They also sell IMAX B6 chargers which are a good budget unit and 2S Lipo harnesses that fit Traxxas connectors. That should come in well under $100, you may even get two Lipos for that money.
    Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the RC car

RC Qualifier
    SPC lipo. Perferably the 2s 5000 its $30

TItan b6 charger. Like $25

Great combo.
    MERV + Custom LCG race slash

RC Racer
    I've been liking my venom pro charger. It has a really great assortment of connectors. Great for the Lipo guy starting out like me.

Lipos, I've had no problems with my ******* 2s2p packs (5K Mah). they were only $25 and they're hard cased.