RC Qualifier

Thumbs up XO-1 Crash Video

Well we knew it would come.. This is absolutely ridiculous.. This is why people shouldn't be allowed to drive these things.. Obviously this guy has no idea what he is doing driving this on the road he picked.. This almost hurts watching..

Word of advice peep..

DRIVE THIS ON A HIGH SCHOOL TRACK!! Its a great idea!!!!!

RC Competitor
    It's their money, but I just couldn't do that. It certainly has no down force which surprises me.

RC Racer
    In the second video you can clearly see at :58 he hit uneaven street that lifted the car, on all the other passes it looks to me he was fighting to keep the car in line, which is the same issue i had on my first and second day out. Long story short the servo saver on this car out of the box is simply too soft. Watching this i can tell you this is almost exactly how my car ran the first day and i play with 100+mph cars every weekend with out ever wrecking one..... LIKE NEVER.....

Once the car starts wigging on the top end and goes side ways kiss that sucker good by, the car lifts and you can kiss you breaks good by since the tires are no longer on the ground!!!

This guy is definantly fighting to keep the car in line, i did too....

RC Qualifier
    Miami, I saw that too.. Honestly though this car should have never been driven on that road! Its completely nuts.. Especially with kids and adults standing around that car is a missile at that speed... People should just go to a local high school and drive it on the track..

RC Qualifier
    Looks like you just need to hit a little jump and put some wings on it and traxxas made a plane too. Didn't look like he broke any parts though
    I blame it all on speedpede09

RC Qualifier
    LOL Snow.. thats funny...

Yes Traxxas was VERY clear about the road condition requirements.. Especially with the design of the underbody...

One area I don't understand is why they have the intake blowing on the Mamba? Rocks and dirt are going to be spraying all over that motor!

RC poster
    This is precisely why I likely won't be buying an XO....the roads and parking lots around here are all poorly constructed concrete, with large expansion joints and not very well kept. Not that it wouldn't be fun at slower speeds (65-70), but I can do that with my ERBE and it absorbs everything. Maybe if I can find a nice piece of smooth blacktop....hmmmm

RC Champion
    I would not say that they do not know what they are doing. I would just be a bit more cautious with my kids. That strecth of road doesn't look right the way it's built. Was hoping to see major destruction...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Competitor
    man now i think i want that color , more gunmetal then silver and gunmetal is one my favorite colors next to black n white .. also this Vid looks like my ghetto state of Michigan

My Nitro 4-TEC at less than 70mph if it hits a bump or a little rock will fly like that... It's funny to see it at the moment, but then, a few things get broken like the body or wing for example and it's not funny anymore...

He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC Champion
    someone should of told him that the aero would work like a plane wing when the car is going backwards. and just like MiamizFinest says. at 58 seconds it is plain to see that the surface is no good for a run.
    slash revo vxl x4 rally x2 ped 2wd slash vxl rus

RC Competitor
    Videos were removed by user
    XO-1 Supercar

RC Qualifier
    Embarrassed..lol

RC Qualifier
    It was a good video
    I blame it all on speedpede09

RC Qualifier
    Video removed by user? What happened?

RC Qualifier
    Rancho Tehama or Red Bluff area or California
    To late to the party again. Video was removed. =(
    Broken parts=New better parts

Funny people were complaining about how they had to unlock the 100mph speed. Imagine gettin in the hands of a 12 year old who doesnt understand what they are dealing with. They could kill their little brother or sister or something. Its no joke. THATS why it has to be unlocked.....

As for saying "people shouldnt be allowed to drive these things" I personally like my right to choose how and with what equipment I want to hurt myself or others (cars,motorcycles, 100mph rc missles ) etc.. I like the fact I can choose and have the freedom to. Thank goodness we dont live in North Korea.