RC Enthusiast

Need help spacing out wheels.

So here is the deal: I have a slash (2wd) and I want to put monster jam wheels on it. The problem is they have different off-sets front to rear. So when you put them on the fronts are 1" wider (1/2" each side) but they still hit the frame with the suspension compressed and wheels turned. I figure that if I could extend the front wheels out 1/2" on each side and the rears out 1" on each side that would give me and even 14" wide footprint on both front and rear.

So my main question: are there any extended arms or anything that can help me out? I know that if i do extended arms in the rear then i am going to have to get longer axles. Maybe spacers?

RC Racer
    im not 100% on this but i think if u use jato arms it should widen it but i aint sure how much

RC Enthusiast
    Nitro? you are sure they will fit? just not sure about length?

The reason the front is wider is because the slash uses electric Rustler front arms and nitro Rustler rear arms. You can put electric Rustler/Stampede arms on the rear and not have to buy any other parts. You'll just have to adjust the camber links. Only problem is that the electric rear arms have no toe-in, so it won't handle as well. But the front and rear track will be the same. It's still not gonna help the rubbing though.