RC Racer

Wanted: Revo 3.3 Roller

Thinking about getting a Revo 3.3 roller, let me know your offers.....
    Slayer Pro turned Revo

RC Enthusiast
    i have one with everythign exept working motor. looking for 200 plus shipping for it. has transmitter, rx and everything.

i changed the tires to chevrons though.

bottom one

bottom of it

RC poster

Race ready

Not a roller, fully functioning revo 3.3. Bunch of upgrades, numerous extra parts. Over $2000 invested, will sell for $375. I recently got into crawlers, and don't have time for nitro. I can get pics and a list of upgrades later today if you like.

RC Racer
    I have 3 Revo rollers for sale in a local forum.
    1)The first one is stock, include servos, but no tires. Asking $150 shipped.
    2)The second has a roll cage, body, tires, aluminum push rods and turn buckles, big block engine mount, metal driveshafts no servos. Asking $180 shipped.
    3)The third one is a Platinum Edition, truggy tires, metal driveshaft, pipe, aluminum push rods and turnbuckles, transmission with center diferential and another transmission without center differential. Also include a brand new 250cc fuel tank with battery box convertion for the installation of the larger fuel tank. I'm including a lot of Revo parts with this roller. The picture of the part lot is in the second post of the local forum. Asking $230 shipped.

I will ship it one day after the payment were cleared. Paypal only. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation number and insurance. Here is the link for pictures and more information (in Spanish):

http://hobbiespr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49657
    Note: As you can see, I add $30 to each roller (over the local forum price) to cover the shipping charges.
    If you have any question, please let me know.
    Last edited by Rapidito; 02-28-2012 at 11:17 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer_lee1993 View Post
    Thinking about getting a Revo 3.3 roller, let me know your offers.....
    Do you happen to be a member of nloc?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    7107 Merv Brushless, Soon to be Big Block