Question Grip on an indoor race track??

My question is: Which tyres are going to help with a very slippery track?

I am trying to drift less on a polished wood indoor basketball stadium, converted into a corner-y tight track. So far I've tried dirt hawgs (on heavy and light rims), and road rage 2's on light rims and the road rages are better. The fellas say foams are no good either.

Do I look for the softest slicks? or soft knobs? or some type of road tyre?
    Does anyone have experience on a polished wooden surface? Any actual tyre brands/makes recommendations?

Off topic: I'm the only open wheeler, only TRX, the strongest car there!, heavy compared to most, way overpowered (yay), very competitive despite the sliding - the touring/road cars that dominate the track don't have to powerslide round the ENTIRE track. Slight over statement, but throttle control is sooo needed!! (and used, as not to embarrass myself). God, I need grippier tyres. Or a tranny flip, or add another kilo or so hahaha I bash those other cars as it is!
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT

RC Qualifier
    If the floor is squeaky clean - softest compound 1/10 sedan tires you can find and put Traction compound on them - that will get you the grip you need.

If you find that the tires get "dusty" after a lap or 2 then the slicks are not the way to go and the softest micro pin type tire will be better 0 again with the traction compound though - make those tires as soft as possible.

RC Qualifier
    +1 was going to suggest something with small spikes or pins, as soft as possible.
    Dacaur

Anyone try ProLine 2.2 Prime tires with the MC compound?
    Slash 4X4 LCG Platinum / Mini E-Revo VXL

Squeegie, I have been looking at heaps of soft tyres (sorry, that's how we spell it down under), and I am lost. JConcepts seem to have some nice very soft ones.
    http://www.amain.com/rc-cars/jconcep...61790?v=274746
    http://www.amain.com/rc-cars/jconcep...61570?v=231253
    But there are just soooo many types. Gotta do some more research me thinks.
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT

RC Qualifier
    the truck tires will be wider than the buggy tires.... if you are using buggy wheels, get the buggy tires, otherwise, get the truck tires.
    Dacaur

Too true dacaur. I thought wider tyres would be best to get a bigger tyre "footprint" on the ground and more traction...and the truck tyres might have a taller tyre wall and thus (maybe, I'm guessing) have a touch more flex/movement as to give a better footprint and grip....guesses.
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT