RC Qualifier

Question So whats next XO-2 supertruck?

So the XO-1 looks great but could there be a XO-2 Super Truck?
    Down to the ground with, Electric.

The XO-1 has not even hit the shelves yet and the speculation about the next release is already starting? LOL too funny have at it
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Competitor
    Better ask tech10.

RC Enthusiast
    Hey Nomats,

That's a great question I think.

I don't want to drive on road and I thought what a great truck it would make as soon as I saw the core chassis.

Put some 17mm hex 3.8" Trenchers on and it would be a beast off road.

Have a look at the gear ratios in the manual as well. The chassis can be geared down to 11/54 so that should make great gearing for bigger wheels.

I would worry about the arms though.

Cheers.

RC Champion
    I know they would sell more trucks than on road cars .

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A bigger Revo with this CC1717 motor would be a HOOT!
    First MiniSlash
    HK6XL Revo 4s 60mph Amsoil dealer

RC Qualifier
    tech10- How do you get this "info"? And where is the 6 more cars/trucks to be released this year?
    This is a signature.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Good grief. this is like the one guy saying he wants to get one and convert it to a SC truck...

yall realize this thing is basically a street version of the Slash 4x4 right?

I'm betting Traxxas just updates other models with the TQi functionality.

RC Qualifier
    It's because no one likes the xo-1...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by FNR156 View Post
    The XO-1 definately isn't a car for the masses. Thats where the grave digger 2wd stampede comes in.

This is a pretty specialized car. From what I can tell the biggest complainers aren't really in the market for this kind of car in the first place.

It looks stunning for me... if its less than $800 shipped its probably a done deal for me.

RC Qualifier
    It's not even the money for me at this point. I just don't understand. A lot of people WOULD love a 1/10 scale of this car and it doesn't have to go so fast just a updated on road to replace the 4-tec. And people would have loved a 1/8 Short course that would have optional parts to turn it into a buggy which would be amazing. I have a Losi 810(it's nitro) and Losi has parts to convert it into a SCTE or an E-810. Traxxas needs to think of function Ability for people not just speed and cool points. It's a nice loooking car, just needs to be toned down in the size market to help get more out. Maybe there will be a mini version of this car at a 1/10.

RC Qualifier
    I want to see a gas or nitro off road version. I have a feeling there will be one.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    FNR, I agree, but Traxxas has a history of bringing out products no one knew they wanted.

The tmaxx literally changed the world of RC.
    So did the Slash.

Even though before both, there were monsters and SC type trucks, but no one cared until Traxxas looked at the segment and brought their special touch to it.

I certainly wasn't expecting the XO1, I was hoping for a 5th scale Erevo.... but now that the XO is here, it sure is original!

RC Champion
    Im still waiting for Traxxas to release the green aluminum I could careless about the next vehicle
    Everything overpowered...

RC Enthusiast
    It seems a bit different scale to the slash 4x4.

There's a massive motor, laydown battery and laydown servo on the right side, all on the LCG chassis. That driveshaft seems to be a lot longer, and its braced in the middle.

Really neat layout I reckon... and it looks like it will be tough with the top brace!

I wonder about the front diff mount to the chassis, and are the c-hubs different? It looks like a ton of forward rake there??? Would that work off road without a new moulding to mount the diff?

And surely the arms couldn't handle it? Maybe they'll mould some new extended and beefed up arms???

Anyone know if these are the driveshafts for the Stampede 4x4???

In any case the car is a serious piece of work. I think Traxxas deserves some cred regardless of personal persuasions. Just cause its not for everyone doesn't mean it can't be appreciated for what it is!

Cheers.

RC Qualifier
    I just wanted to see what people have to say...lol

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by FNR156 View Post
    Lots of people like the XO-1 only just dont the unlock feature but i already have an itouch 4 so this could work out for me

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati777 View Post
    The XO-1 definately isn't a car for the masses. Thats where the grave digger 2wd stampede comes in.

This is a pretty specialized car. From what I can tell the biggest complainers aren't really in the market for this kind of car in the first place.

It looks stunning for me... if its less than $800 shipped its probably a done deal for me.
    Same Here I love the car

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbilly View Post
    Lots of people like the XO-1 only just dont the unlock feature but i already have an itouch 4 so this could work out for me
    Me too....