RC poster

Traxxas and RC Drag Racing ????? a hopefull

Here are pics from some of this past season events

MPRacing Please check us out at IMDRA.com

I would personally like to see Traxxas have a vehicle in every category! Thanks for posting the pics Mark, and we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds. I'm going to move this thread to the Alley in the meantime, since this space is for full-size stuff, but don't be shy about posting what vehicles you'd like us to make, and which motorsports you'd like to see us get involved in. It's always fun to talk about!

RC Racer
    what is supposed to be at sema? what vehicles pete? is it a new car/truck/motorcycle/boat?
    I would love to see a 1/8 scale semi truck that resembles your haulers but can also haul your 1/10/1/16th scale vehicles!
    Last edited by davidemaxx; 11-01-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    my life sucks

I love 1:1 Drag Racing. Few years back i even crewed on a Top Fuel Funny Car. But i would NEVER get into RC Drag Racing, not competitively anyways. I spend enough trying to make my bashers faster haha.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC poster
    Need videos please! Looks awesome. What do they run? length? speed? time?

usually RC drag tracks are 132' long and IIRC the fastest ones are running like 3 seconds? maybe quicker.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Racer
    i think traxxas should make a big hauler big enough to haul a smaller truck. but have a small power plant for torque but still cheap
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21

Traxxas has reportedly inked a deal with John Force Racing to sponsor a nitro car in 2012. Don't know if we'll see Traxxas RC drag kits or rtrs as a result, but one never knows.

http://www.imdra.com/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=1820

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    usually RC drag tracks are 132' long and IIRC the fastest ones are running like 3 seconds? maybe quicker.
    Tracks are 132' exactly, and the cars are much quicker--the faster cars run low 1 sec times.
    Last edited by TAT2; 11-06-2011 at 12:09 PM.

John Force would be the perfect match with Traxxas. Best all time NHRA personality IMO.

Looking forward to the sponsorship and a possible drag car from Traxxas if it works out.

No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

I agree, Force would be a pretty ideal match with Traxxas.
    99%er

RC Racer
    where is the hauler!!! i want a traxxas semi to haul my rcs around 400-500 dollars? 5 foot long trailer? 2 feet wide? spread axle?
    3 foot long truck? double decker? maybe a racecar too?
    my life sucks

RC poster
    HERE ARE SOME VIDS AND PICS, CHASSIS DIRECT DRIVE AND TWO SPEED SET-UPS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN RC DRAG RACING, IV'E BEEN RACING FOR 10 YEARS I LOVE IT, YOU WILL TOO ONCE YOU GET STARTED.

WE RACE QUATER SCALES TOO

MPRACING

RC Qualifier
    Rancho Tehama or Red Bluff area or California
    Now those are some funny cars.
    Broken parts=New better parts

RC poster
    Here another link

http://youtu.be/cVpuTfAUuiI

RC poster
    Hey PETERV remember this..................................PeterV03-26-2006, 08:53 PM
    http://209.2.68.15:8011/pics/drag_outlaw.jpg

"Gerald" sent me this, along with an announcement about the RODS series, which I also posted in "Hot News." Whoever you are Gerald, WAY TO GO! Instead of just wishing RCCA could cover your event/club, you took the time to send in some photos and write up a race report. I'm happy to show it off here, and I'll forward it to my boy Jason Sams for the Racers Edge section in RCCA. --Pete

Rcdrags PRO MOD OUTLAW SERIES
    Mark Price of New York, NY traveled over 18 hours to Titusville, FL to defend his crown as King in the Rcdrags PRO MOD OUTLAW SERIES Saturday night March 18th.

The Pro Mod Outlaw Series is made up of very few rules, 12’’ wheelbase, doorslammer body, induction scoop on the hood and that’s about it, unlimited motor and cell count. Nitro and Electric Pro Mod Drag cars come together to see who is the King of OutLaw Pro Mod.

Mark Price was able to battle off an almost full field of Nitro and Electric DoorSlammers to keep is crown as King, Set a new Outlaw Series Record with a 1.797 ET and take home $240.00. James Woodruff would set the MPH record at 74.9mph. Congratulations to both Mark and James.

RC poster
    Our first race next year will be in TITTUSVILLE, FLORIDA

MPRACING will post more info when it is available.....for those who want to enter in rc drag racing.