RC poster

Slayer price question

Hey guys im looking to get back into the hobby after about a year off....I'm trying to pick up a rustler VXL or E-Revo and im going to liquidate what i have to make the money to buy my new truck...my question is how much do you all think that i could get for a used slayer with a little more than a gallon run through the 3.3...it has the progressive 3 rockers, sway bar kit, ez start works good, aluminum axle carriers up front...it obviously has it fair share of scratches as its been used. Should i sell the motor and rolling chassis seperate? Thanks Mike

RC Racer
    If there aren't any issues with the slayer it would be worth more rtr than any other situation

RC Qualifier
    i just picked up a used 3.3 pro with 2.4 radio for 150. and the thing looks brand new. it just depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it. i have seen that the slayer goes for alot less than revo or tmaxx and i think it has a lot to do with slash and it not really being a masher truck..

RC Qualifier
    That's a sad thing too. Out of the 6 I have, the Slayer Pro is my #2 fav. Revo is #1 of course but the Pro is a lot of fun. It's not the best basher but it's so much fun on the track and the realism is great. I thought the Pro would have done better than it has.
    If you can't beat it....destroy it!