Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mwi View Post
    makes the setup complete with a cover :-)
    its an epic mod isnt it loool ))) i would bother with corrosionX but the MMM dont seem to last past a year any way and i just get a new FOC MMM everytime. ive had 3 MMM this year all FREE OF CHARGE replacements lol

RC Racer

RPM - Support

I wish those RPM Support guys read this forum:
    "If you are still convinced it is the arm flexing that is causing the issue, buy some aluminum arms (very stiff) and let me know how that works for you. May I suggest Integy for a source.
    The reason for me being "short" with you is that you are not asking for "customer service", you are asking us to change a very successful product of ours because you "think" it has an issue."

As soon as I break my RPMs I'll stick with stockers. RPM: lousy bearings, good A-Arms that generates more stress in other parts (pushrods, driveshafts, toe links, rocker) and terrible support.
    Strive not to be nitro, but rather to be electric.

RC Racer
    wow what a great discussion! I was looking for upgrade possibilities with RPM arms and stuff as well but I hesitate buying the parts since it seems all a bit overwhelming for a noob like me .
    Could somebody sum up the parts that need to be bought to have a nice conversino?

RC Competitor
    RPM Revo Front Left A-Arms* RPM80225 (Blue)
    RPM Revo Front Right A-Arms* RPM80215 (Blue)
    RPM True Track Rear A-Arm Conversion RPM80565
    Traxxas Drive Cups Inner Revo (2) TRA5153R
    Traxxas Drive Shaft Revo/T-Maxx with OptiDrive (4) TRA5451R

Optional
    Can use stock or:
    RPM Axle Carriers Oversized Bearings Revo* RPM80585 (Blue)

I'd also recommend getting a few of each just to have
    Traxxas Drive Shaft Steel Constant Velocity Revo/T-Maxx TRA5154
    Traxxas Revo/T-Maxx Rebuild Kit TRA5129

*Also come in Black and Dyeable White
    ERBE 1/16 Summit VXL

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj„o_SJC_SP_BR View Post
    As soon as I break my RPMs I'll stick with stockers.
    why they have a lifetime warrenty
    ERBE 1/16 Summit VXL

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by estepnie View Post
    RPM Revo Front Left A-Arms* RPM80225 (Blue)
    Traxxas Drive Shaft Steel Constant Velocity Revo/T-Maxx TRA5154
    great, thanks for the list!
    About the Steel Drive Shaft you list: Is it the same item as used in "Traxxas Drive Shaft Revo/T-Maxx with OptiDrive (4) TRA5451R" ? In case they bent?

I was also wondering if you guys replaced your centre driveshaft or think it's a good thing to replace? I'm also running 4s with 54/20 gearing so far.

RC Competitor
    Traxxas Drive Shaft Steel Constant Velocity Revo/T-Maxx TRA5154 is the replacement for the shaft itself. The shafts can be bend straight, but like most metals they become weaker after being bent over and over. The done bone end can also break.

I also have the steel center drive shafts but thats a thing that can be replaced when the stock shafts break.
    ERBE 1/16 Summit VXL

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by estepnie View Post
    Traxxas Drive Shaft Steel Constant Velocity Revo/T-Maxx TRA5154 is the replacement for the shaft itself. The shafts can be bend straight, but like most metals they become weaker after being bent over and over. The done bone end can also break.

I also have the steel center drive shafts but thats a thing that can be replaced when the stock shafts break.
    Great thanks

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ecopsorn View Post
    great, thanks for the list!
    About the Steel Drive Shaft you list: Is it the same item as used in "Traxxas Drive Shaft Revo/T-Maxx with OptiDrive (4) TRA5451R" ? In case they bent?

I was also wondering if you guys replaced your centre driveshaft or think it's a good thing to replace? I'm also running 4s with 54/20 gearing so far.
    i have been running the centre stock plastic driveshaft wit not 1 fail in nearly a year if that helps

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by tingting44 View Post
    i have been running the centre stock plastic driveshaft wit not 1 fail in nearly a year if that helps
    hehe nice. I have to admit I only recently bought my ERBE and it rocks! One rear driveshaft broke after 10min. though cause of some backflips haha. I have broken one centre driveshaft in the past on my brushed e-revo, but this was based on abrasion through to a lot of gravel and sand that came in there somehow. With my ERBE I mainly drive onroad parcours so there's not so much dirt coming in there.
    Do you actually also feel the difference in handling when installing all the RPM A-Arms and steel drive shafts or is it only nice to have from a stability kind of view?

RC Racer
    Ah another note I wanted to add to this thread:

For the guys in Europe looking for RPM gear and some stuff which is hard to find, try looking up
    http://www.monster-hopups.de/
    I order most of the gear there and I'm from Switzerland. I'm pretty sure that the deliver internationally though.