RC Champion

Question what do you 775 guy.......

what do you 775 guys gear at for stock?

on the stock 7-cell

RC Champion
    oh and forgot to ask about the top speeds

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A single 775 motor has more torque but less speed vs the stock 550 titans by all accounts, so gearing it around stock (~18/68 ) will yield something like 20-25mph say, baring in mind the size difference in the tires. Given the erevo is about 3-4lb lighter though you may be able to gear up a little, but check temps as you go..
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Champion
    i dont know if you remmember my older posts on the summit thread about thows new bright h2 tires
    but any ways i have got 25mph on those tires with my summit (18/68 with the 7-cell nimh)
    but since then i put 18/58 on and still has the low end torque(after i striped off the extras like rear bumper and exo cage)
    oh well want to get one but wanted to know ho fast you can get a brushed e revo

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The erevo and summit are essentially the same truck, if you ignore the tires & only use 2nd gear, then what works for one will have exactly the same results in the other, regards gearing & speed etc.

If you want a fast brushed erevo, then kershawdesigns is the place to go- a single 700ho motor will be a bit faster than the stock 550 titans, or a pair of the 650 motors- you aren't going to really achieve much more speed though either way, mainly torque and better motor durability..
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Qualifier
    i have a 775 and i use a 18t pinion. any more and the motor gets really hot. still plenty fast for me.

RC Champion
    I've run anywhere from 17-22, but only used the 22 with talons or smaller/lighter rolling stock, for all around bashing 18-19 would be decent unless it's HOT out, then drop it down to 16-17 with the stock 68t spur gear.
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Champion
    hey guys what would you guys get if you put a 18-58 on a e revo with the 2x7cell nimhs on the 775?

RC Champion
    Not sure, never ran smaller than 68t on the spur gear.
    Aw, Biscuits!