RC poster

WHO? Central Pa. Guys and Gals ! Tyrone,Bellwood,Altoona,State Collage,Huntington,etc

Hi all and thanks for reading this thread. First let me start off as saying I raced back in the late 80's and really enjoyed it. Met lots of good People and just had fun. I was the first to run a Radicator at my Track in the Stock Class and also ran the Pan Car Class with a Bolink Eliminator 10. I also ran in a Monster Truck Class with a Yep...Sledge Hammer. I remember taping Electrical Tape on the outside front Tire to purposely make it push on Carpet....lol Anyway ...I'll be 49 next month and still can't get rid of the Bug of RC. My equipment is Old but thats ok with me. I'm rather Vintage myself. My Question is..Who would be interested in starting a Club/Track in this area. I want to compile a List of names,location you live and a contact number. If I can get enough People interested.We would call a meeting to discuss a Club/Track. There are a lot of nice places around here if I can get on them. This Club/Track would be open to Members to use everyday they wish. Competitive Racing would have to come later after things get organized. This Track would be basically to have fun on and not bug the neighbors. Most of us are not made of Money so Costs would have to be offset with Yearly Memberships and other ways to raise money,Raffles etc.Back in the 90s I leased a Quarry in Tyrone for a Buck and was going to build a Track. Everyone was rip roaring and ready until you asked people to do something...lol I had One Million in Liability Insurance which wasn't a huge Cost but a must for Land owners. I even had a Guy going to bring two Tri axle loads of Tennis Court Clay for the Track Surface until everyone found something else to do for the Summer. I had a lot of time in this and was disappointed that people lost interest when warm weather broke.The Quarrys would have been perfect. I realize people get busy and I can do a lot of the leg work,but it would have to be a Team effort to make it . This wont happen over night. It will take a while to compile a list and then go from there. Back in the 90s I had no Internet and thought Id give it another try this way. So,having said all that,If you are in the Central Pa area and might like to have a Track to play on. Send me your Contact so I can put you in my Book. You can Contact me here or Contact me at VanscoyocCalls@ Comcast.net and add "Track" to the subject line. Thanks for your time.If you have questions give me a holler.

RC poster
    I might add that it would be Dirt off road. If the space is big enough ..Oval and or a Crawler Rock Course later.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Wish I was within range, but PA is a long state lol. I will try to contact if I get out that far east. Pm me if you ever want to run at Greenwood bashplex in Pittsburgh.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...