Thread: drift car

RC Racer

drift car

hi guys i love traxxas rc car i have the slash and love it but i am thinking i wan't a drift car which one should i get i have no exp. on drifting but i want one.
    MY SLASH IS READY TO DASH

RC Champion
    As this is a Traxxas forum the only answer to give you is to get a rally and either make or buy drift tires. Or visit another forum and find out what the other manufacturers have to offer.

RC Racer
    ken block fiesta works good for drifting
    Be sure and watch for(crunch and smash) cars...>.<

RC Racer
    thanks this is why i posted it on here because i want a traxxas car i love the durablity and how easy it is to fix
    MY SLASH IS READY TO DASH

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by happycow View Post
    thanks this is why i posted it on here because i want a traxxas car i love the durablity and how easy it is to fix
    IMO then get the ken block its like he 1/16 e revo so its easy to fix
    Be sure and watch for(crunch and smash) cars...>.<

Or if you are into mustangs get the Traxxas mustang with the VXL on it and slap a set of HPI touring wheels with the drift tires on them. They'll fit right on it. I know the drift tires from my HPI E10 will fit right on my MERV but they look weird because they are too small for the truck. Pretty much my point is if they are 12mm hex on the Traxxas mustang, the HPI touring wheels will fit.

look up videos on youtube of the nitro 4tech's drifting. then you would have more of a multi-purpose car as well. i would use it specially if you like traxxas. well if you wanna stay traxxas get that for nitro, or get the ken block car if you want electric. i know theres alot of good bodies out there for the 4 tech though and it goes like 70mph
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!