RC Qualifier

Throttle servo prob

Well, removing the opti drive did me absolutely no good. I turned the revo back on and noticed that im not losing control of the servo as i thought, but its neutral position keeps moving back and forth. For a few seconds it will be centered in a good neutral position then it will move backwards and apply a little brakes then move forward and push against the throttle linkage on its own. It still moves when I use the trigger but isnt doing me any good changing positions on its own. Anyone had this problem?
    Revo MM CC2200
    Rusty MMP CC3800
    Merv SV2 CC5700

RC Champion
    you have interference... thats the only thing that will do that....

RC Qualifier
    How do I make it stop!!! Its driving me crazy! I put a steering servo on the same ch. and it didnt do it. Should the throttle servo be twitching when I pull and hold the trigger?
    Revo MM CC2200
    Rusty MMP CC3800
    Merv SV2 CC5700

RC Champion
    Nope sounds like its a bad servo since you tested a diffrent servo in it. Now to confirm its the servo test it in the steering servo port.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Qualifier
    Nope, I just didnt play with it long enough. The servos are fine. I am only having problems with things that are plugged into ch. 2. I will try my merv transmitter tomorrow to see if its that or the reciever. Man Ive only had this thing since the 2nd. If I figure it out will Traxxas replace the problem?
    Revo MM CC2200
    Rusty MMP CC3800
    Merv SV2 CC5700

RC Champion
    If its in its 30 day warranty yes they will.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Champion
    It could be from metal to metal contact, check for any metal stuff that's loose or jingling around. A spring rubbing the throttle linkage is what did it to me once.
    erbe emaxx 26maxx s27revo 18tmrevo XXL platinum