RC Champion

Looking for Lipo's, keep waiting for SPC availability!

I'm looking to sell my 2 nimh and switch to lipos for the rally. I want to pick up some SPC batteries. The price and quality is a heck of a deal. Everytime i go to order some they are all sold out. Bummer!
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I know Tom is always struggling to keep quality and performance up to our expectations, but price down so we can afford them. It seems to me its not an easy balancing act but the wait is well worth it. If you really want to go lipo NOW... maybe pick up a Venom to get you by until the SPC's come back in stock.

RC Qualifier
    do not pick up a venom. they started using very cheap cells that puff alot after use...ib cells i believe?

RC Champion
    team orion has some neat lipos that fits perfectly to the battery compartment and with TRX connectors
    Slightly Addicted

I've been watching SPC for over over 1.5 months and they have been out of stock. Bought some *****'s from another site and they have been on backorder for 2 weeks now. Still waiting for my lipos. Though they have *******'s in stock so I may cancel the *****'s and go with those.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Same here. Been twiddling my thumbs for a few months. Was thinking about getting a venom to hold me over.
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded