Thread: seering servo

RC Qualifier

seering servo

hey, is ther a better steering servo thing? i find the tires dont turn unless they are free, and that dont make much sense for craweling and stuff... any ideas?

RC Qualifier
    Go into the merv section and start looking for servo upgrade threads. Merv's have been around a while and are very popular. And since the chassis and servo are the same pretty much anything they've done you could do also. Just a suggestion for a good place with a lot of info in it already.

I put a second traxxas servo in mine for what that's worth. Check out my thread in the rally section if you want to see more about it.
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Competitor
    Take a good look and be sure nothing is binding up, disconnect your servo linkage from the steering assembly and check the movement of the steering components before you make your order!! Listen to your servo. Does it sound OK when it should be in motion?
    MERV-drag racer, MERV-bashing truck. VXLSummit

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    Go into the merv section and start looking for servo upgrade threads. Merv's have been around a while and are very popular. And since the chassis and servo are the same pretty much anything they've done you could do also. Just a suggestion for a good place with a lot of info in it already.

I put a second traxxas servo in mine for what that's worth. Check out my thread in the rally section if you want to see more about it.
    My bad, I just left the rally section a minute ago. I feel so smart :-)

There are already some good servo threads here (if you can find them that is) otherwise there are lots of people here who can help
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded