Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    RC Champion
    I wish they made them for 40 series. they look so good.
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Champion
    Inny your right again!!! I'm going with these and I'm getting adapters for both the revo and xl so I can move them around .

http://www.hobbyfever.com/product_in...oducts_id=4905

These should really take a beating and no stripping worries for sure. Thanks again bro.
    15 IS Enough, Time to thin down the fleet some.

RC Champion
    Looks like they will cut your track width down a bit just have to see how tippy it will be. But they look awesome and nothing wrong with a 23mm hex. Look out for something that will elemanate the slop kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Champion

Right again Inny

Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    Looks like they will cut your track width down a bit just have to see how tippy it will be. But they look awesome and nothing wrong with a 23mm hex. Look out for something that will elemanate the slop kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    You know the only set of off sets are the stockers I have now, so that's not an issue, I'm dealing with that by lowering the truck and it's working just fine. I was hoping the adapters will help with the wobble, it's really bad on Revo 1 now, so it's worth a shot, got to give the XL credit when it comes to that issue, no slop at the wheels at all. More Importantly is I get to tape them, I'm dieing to see how these babies will haul the mail when not all balloned up. The only reason I'm doing this. I have enough wheels and tires to start a shop, it's fun moving them around to see how they do on different setups, like the Big Joes, they took the tippy ness rigth out of the XL, it was incredible, and with the tera pins on the Maxx I mow the lawn while bashing, killing two birds again. Inny Thanks for your Service to our Country, your boys did a heck of a job last night.

RC Champion
    Al your inbox is full.

Those bad mamajamas did the US proud my hats are off to them.

RC Champion
    23mm hex huh...like you said should have no problem with stripping. Im thinking about going with savage hexes when i get some new rims and tires. Because i dont want to have to deal with slop after a few months with traxxas hexes
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Champion
    You can fix it easy with a number of things to keep the cost dowm TM I am going to try some JB weld on the threads when I get the motovation to rip it apart to do it.

RC Champion

Total Sickness!!! Don't be freaking over the XL pic, it all ties in. lol

The ERCM pipe came today for the XL, so that means the side blow from the XL goes on the Maxx, I have it coming out the rear right now to see how it would do and all I can say is holy edit!!! This hot dog lets the Maxx really air out, I couldn't believe it to tell you the truth. Both Rigs are a hand full of sickness, had to do some tuning but quite frankly I'm amazed. I'll get the header to turn that into a side blow like it's big brother, the body will actually fit over it now, I just needed to see what it would do. The Hot Bodies Clutch is holding up to the beating like a champ. I didn't have it in me to mess with video, it's cold and getting ready to rain. The new tires and rims are on the way, I can't wait to have a set of taped tires on the Maxx Revo, aka, the lawnmower, with the terra pins. All you see is a roster tail of grass flying in the air.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Robin!! The pipe looks and performs like a gem, couldn't be happier, you Rock Dude. Worth every penny and them some. And the Maxx is reaping with joy with its hand me down pipe.

RC Champion
    Al what gearing are you running in the .26 now and is it an 1/8th scale CB with the newer 3 shoe?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    Al what gearing are you running in the .26 now and is it an 1/8th scale CB with the newer 3 shoe?
    16/38 gearing, the clutch is the Hot Racing, 3 shoe 10th scale, made for a 3.3 motor, so to get the 3 pin flywheel to fit it needs to be milled a bit to sit up tight to the block, my first try with these I figured out the hard way. Best clutch in the world. lol

RC Champion
    Just to get my thread updated, the new tires and rims are working out great, so great I got another set of 23mm bead locks and a set of Mashers, I will use the Gorilla tape on this set as someone had said, I had some Gorilla but it was in the camper lost in a bin. The 40 series Mashers looked like a good combo tire for the off road bashing but they will do fine on pavement also, got some rebuilding parts for the diffs, I am going to try out the diff lock in the turbo revo, part #5381x, Jay at Hobby Fever said a lot of guys are running them and like em for the dirt. I'm mainly on dirt and grass anyway so we'll give it a try. Lastly on the updating, the Stocker is going to need a new name, it's getting a center diff and rear brake kit, the Maxx is coming out of the CF chassis and going in the alum chassis. To much flex for that mill, I think the 3.3 will do just fine in the CF chassis. Got half a day of unexpected sun today and it's a wash out now. Off to the shop to rip some stuff apart. I'll be putting those bead locks together with a cordless this time, no more blisters lol, That wheel is discontinued by Proline I just found out, so I grabbed the last set these guys had. I'll have some deals on nice 17mm wheels and tires when I get things sorted out. If your in the market for tires pm me, I'll get a list together.
    Last edited by Al Morancy; 05-07-2011 at 03:35 PM.