RC Qualifier

New Slayer Pro or not

So do I keep my first gen Slayer that I just bought on ebay or look into a new pro Slayer 4x4. Dont know if I want to spend the money on a new one and the hassles of selling my Slayer. I did notice while driving it tonite that the suspension is real mushy and the body roll is crazy. Does a Slayer pro handle better? Is it worth it? Maybe I will convert to a pro with what I have. What parts do I need to convert besides the frame.

RC Champion
    A arms, steering link, push rods, tie rods, body, drive shafts, center shafts. Part of the newer pro is it’s wider and longer so a lot of parts will be needed. Unless you just go with just a new chassis then its a body, center shafts, and steering link. The mushy feeling is because it’s a SCT the few I seen and driven has had a soft set up from the box.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

Best is to take the exploded views of each and compare/contrast.
    The Super Derecho

Short Course Truck.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    The Slayer I bought is cherry and I did not pay much for it. What are the advantages of a pro over a regular slayer. Im sure the pro handles different being that it is longer and I think wider. But is it really worth it to upgrade to a pro or should I save my money.

RC poster
    just fished my slayer build to the pro. plus center diff and some other parts