RC Racer

Slayer Pro turnbuckle length

Could someone measure your turnbuckles and tell me what the measurement is for the metal showing, if you still have them stock? Also which hole is the steering arm located on the servo saver...outside hole or inside hole?

Sorry I am having alignment issues.
    Last edited by larlev; 03-15-2011 at 11:00 PM.

RC Champion
    I dont think a rc car will ever track straight with out using the trim. Also edit out your stars before a mod gives you some points.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Racer
    It's more than just trim. I need to start at stock and see what I'm missing. The truck tracked perfectly out of the box...

RC Champion
    Have you checked the entire front end for bent or cracked pieces? If the bulk heads do not fit back on the chassis that means the chassis is bent. Any cracked or bent piece can cause a misalignment. Next I would say check the diff for oil and to the hubs for binding.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Racer
    Just need turnbuckle length.....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan03 View Post
    min took some trim to dirve staight hands free. i should center the trim back and give the turn buckle a turn or two and see if thats gives me less trim to drive straight.

in the helicopter world we believe nothing ready to fly out of the box. everything must be checked tripple checked adjusted and made perfect.

id consider cars as roughtuned out of the box and most likly none are xackly the same.

I thought those points were good. ohhh you also get points for makeing the stars go away and the words stay. you also might get points for saying traxxas sucks. does traxxas suck?

i most likly wont get another traxxas truck or any truck for that matter im getting the nitro hlicopter itch again. but man those big gassrs trucks seem cool and money would be saved at the ful pump
    I don't understand the "points" or "traxxas sucks" thing? Did I imply that I don't like Traxxas. I just bought 2 new Bandits today to go along with my slash and slayer.....so if that's a way to say Traxxas sucks then you got me.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan03 View Post
    Just measured mine outer hole on the servo horn and is 16mm
    16mm?? The turnbuckles, or steering arm?