Thread: locking diffs

RC poster

locking diffs

does anyone know if it is possible to put the summit locking t diffs into the e revo? it would be a beast to make a e revo with locking diffs.

RC Qualifier
    You need the bulkheads from the Summit. The drive shafts on the Summit are shorter one side since the diffs are wider on the side with the lock. Don't know if the E-revo shafts will be too long. You also need a third channel on your transmitter, servos and linkage to operate them remotely.
    E-Revo Xerun 150A/Leopard 4282//MBX6-Te MMM/CC1518

RC poster
    ok so do you think the summit bulkheads would bolt right up to the e revo chassis since the chassis are the same on both trucks? cause if it works that way then this will be an easy project

RC Qualifier
    Yup, they fit fine. The major difference between the two is the material cut out to fit the larger differential. Chassis differs only in a notch for the linkage. I'm running a Summit chassis with E-revo bulkheads.
    E-Revo Xerun 150A/Leopard 4282//MBX6-Te MMM/CC1518

RC poster
    sweet well i think i might just start my nwxt project then. should be interesting. e revo locking diffs...

RC Qualifier
    Here is mine, just if I keep it I am going to run the mamba system. It started out as a brushed e-revo, then went brushless, wrecked it pretty bad so rebuilt it from ground up as a Summit, got it on eBay right now but if I don’t get what I want then going to buy another Mamba system run it as a Brushless E-Revo with summit lockers and 2 speed. The 2 speed will be pretty useless but it is there. I have the 90t rockers on it in photo

No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only