RC poster

My Slayer Pro lights

Just thought I would show you my lights I put on my car.

I mounted a switch to the right of the red led to turn them on and off.

I have a plug right off the reciever to plug it in to the body plug

RC Qualifier
    Gotta love the lights............What kinda glue you using there? I use the double sided tape (grey) holds really good. I have had no problems with it coming off even after the ole bath. You can also hard wire 2 of the lights together if you want to get rid of some wiring. I have wired up to 3 w/9v connection and resistors, not enough power for 4 with the resistors I have.
    This is getting expensive!!!!!!

RC poster
    It's just hot glue, holds great for my abuse. These lights I bought were from a guy on ebay already all made up. I love them for night driving.

RC Qualifier
    You'll get hooked on the lights.......Trust me. I went from runnning 4, 2 front and back. To my latest creation 8 up front and glow wire for the rear. Funny what a BIG secret the lighting is......I had a hard time with getting help online as it seems everyone wants to sell you their already wired kits.

Don't have any picts as of this post, but it is raining so may have some up later today.

RC poster
    Yeah they are not hard to make, I just took the easy route and pushed the buy it now button...lol

RC Qualifier
    Last edited by HazzMatt; 03-06-2011 at 04:32 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Boooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah

LoL

RC Competitor
    I want to add a light bar to mine, just have not gotten the time to. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by HazzMatt View Post
    HazzMatt MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I knew this would happen.....LOL..............This is my 2nd project, actually my 1st but got put on the back burner waiting for parts then I found my roller. And as I have found out doing 2 projects at the same time is expensive and slow! The revo project is almost done tho, I need to hide my Slayer somewhere and get back to work on the Revo.

I will post a Revo build when it is done. Lights on this vehicle are just the RPM Slash with 3mm lighting and some alternative mounting techniques....lol Light bars do still bend in case of a roll over.