Thread: WTB: T-maxx 3.3

RC poster

WTB: T-maxx 3.3

Looking to buy a good used T-maxx 3.3 monster truck. Doesnt matter if its stock or not, just prefer a good condition truck with a proper break-in. Let me know what you got, I got cash in hand ready to buy. Just dont want to buy a new one since im just getting into this hobby.

RC Racer
    i have a tmaxx with 2.5 for sale.
    i know its not the same but pm me if you are interested, i need to sell it since i got my emaxx.
    it has some upgrades. i can email pics

RC poster
    No thanks, really looking for a 3.3...

RC Qualifier
    I've got one. I'm at work until tomorrow morning. Let me know if you want pics or any info on it.
    Don't fry bacon naked.
    HFMAFEE

RC poster
    Email me the pics of what all your selling and what your asking. Or just post them here if you already got them hosted on photobucket or something

wicked04venom at yahoo dot com

RC Racer
    I got a t-maxx with a 3.3 engine in it. It's not a "true" t-maxx 3.3 since it has some 2.5 parts and some 3.3 It does have aluminum upgrades to the a arms upper and lower on all 4 corners aluminum chassis braces, and aluminum bulk heads. I just put in a new one way bearing, new glow plug, new ez start wiring harness, and new fuel lines. It has a 2.4 ghz tx/rx in it, but it's a 2 channel so if you want reverse you will have to get a 3 channel tx ( I have a 3 channel rx I can throw in) I also have enough parts to build a seperate roller minus the tranny. If you are interested e-mail me at cgg7303@yahoo.com and I can e-mail pix as well as feedback info from other sites.

RC poster
    I have a tmaxx 4907, I am wanting to sell. I will include everything needed to run it. I want $400obo. I will email you the pics.

RC Qualifier
    Don't fry bacon naked.
    HFMAFEE