RC Enthusiast

just got my stampede 4x4 brushless

i just got my stampede 4x4 brushless and it is a ton of fun. I tried running it in the snow, but the snow here is too deep, it gets stuck.

so i drove it a while on some area that didnt have snow and it was great. i have a few questions though

can i get this battery for it

since it has 2000 more mah, will it last longer or just run faster, or both.

also, how long between runs should i wait to charge the batteries, i want to wait until the moisture is at least off of the battery, but on normal dry days, how long should i wait.

also i couldnt see how fast it really goes because its too wet out and the tires slide and its kind of hard to control since i can spin it with just tapping the wheel, but i can tell its all sorts of fast

RC Racer
    prescott valley arizona
    Let the batteries cool down before charging them up again.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Ontario, Canada
    That battery will fit exactly like the stock battery and I feel the Duratrax batteries are very very good quality.
    You should wait at least a couple hours between running the battery and charging the battery. It needs to cool down completely between runs. You should never charge a hot or warm battery.

Enjoy the truck,