RC Champion

Waiting to pick up new Rally tomorrow!

My wife's new rally is in. With so many activities and errands to run along with a bday party tonight, I have to wait to pick it up in the morning along with parts for my slash 4x4 and new charger! Can't wait to play with the wife's rally...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Champion
    So last night we unbox the Rally and my friends and family are all playing with this lil beast and we didnt realize how bad we scuffed the floor in the kitchen until we were done. But it was alot more fun than I realized. My wife is so excited since it's her car. Looks like I'm going to have to order one for myself. Can't wait to start upgrading. Yesterday we were at the lhs and she almost made me pick up the Ken Block edition too. She was ecstatic. Sometimes I think she gets more excited than I. Gotta love it.

RC Racer
    You're a lucky man... my wife thinks they're "toys" and refers to them as my "little cars." I can't argue because she's technically correct, but I can't get no respect!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxWrecker07 View Post
    You're a lucky man... my wife thinks they're "toys" and refers to them as my "little cars." I can't argue because she's technically correct, but I can't get no respect!
    +1 Mine says the same EXACT thing. Whatever.... they just don't understand.

RC Champion
    I have to admit that I am lucky!

RC poster
    Congrats! I'm waiting for my KB:Gymkhana to be delivered today. I'm excited. I agree, you're lucky with the misses too! My girlfriend isn't a huge fan but she spends hundreds on ugly jewelry every time we're out, so she knows better than to complain. :P