Thread: 1/16 revo jeep

RC Qualifier

1/16 revo jeep

This is my 1/16 revo done up to run with the 1/16 summit...It has a nylint jeep body with 4x4 slash bfg tires...I run a traxxas 3000 7 cell nimh and a venom 5000 7 cell... This thing does scream in the snow...Will be getting a 1/16 summit to bash against it...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=cdb9868f04

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000516491369

RC Racer
    Great looking MERV.
    HPI Baja 5B SS
    Traxxas MERV
    Losi Micro DT

RC Enthusiast
    facebook is slow! lol photobucket or Flickr ftw.

truck looks awesome tho. i like the green on it.

RC Qualifier
    Thanx yea i really like the green on it.. i need to take it back apart and repaint it again. And replace a front drive shaft that has been failing since day one out of box...will put other pics of other projects soon... including full size summit...brushless emaxx...4x4 slash... and soon 1/16 summit and 4x4 stampede...merv is definently my fav to run as of now...

RC Enthusiast
    how does the driveshaft fail? ive yet to break one or have a problem with a drive shaft..........

...other than an Integy set, whos setscrews repeatedly come loose.

RC Qualifier
    Not sure havent took it apart to see ... It has always made a noise since new...There is a considerable amount of weight now wit battery and body ... 5.6lbs now aint sure of stock weight...

RC Enthusiast
    maybe its a differential problem. ive gone through three of those from bad impacts taking the start of the teeth off, or just knocking one off maybe? then it just starts getting worse. since the rear (or front) wheels will push (or pull) it almost no matter what, even with a center diff with thick oil in it! lol

RC poster
    How hard was it to get those batteries to fit?

That's the setup I want to use in my minisum.

RC poster
    looks cool but looks like the green portion of the jeep was drawn on with crayons..

RC Qualifier
    batteries does not fit in stock locations...they are mounted on underside of body...one at a time...helluva lot longer run times with it... hopefully i can get some time towork on it soon as i am a proud new dad of a lil girl.. dec 24 2010 ..cant wait til she old enuf to pull her around in snow wit my summit

RC Qualifier
    Congrats on your baby!! What an amazing Christmas present!!! Oh and the Jeep is cool too!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Burned Up View Post
    batteries does not fit in stock locations...they are mounted on underside of body...one at a time...helluva lot longer run times with it... hopefully i can get some time towork on it soon as i am a proud new dad of a lil girl.. dec 24 2010 ..cant wait til she old enuf to pull her around in snow wit my summit
    Congrats mate, my little girl is Christmas eve too, she's 6 now and loves RC (and is surprisingly good) my 4 year old son is just becoming safe on full power but tends to loose concentration occasionally lol ..........BANG..........DADDY............ now can I use the big one (slash 4x4)..........lol. Have fun and enjoy them while they are little ;0)

The Time I Enjoy Wasting Is Not Time Wasted
    Time I enjoy wasting is not time wasted

RC Qualifier
    I have a 1/6 avalanche on integy rock crawler frame...and she fits in the back of the r/c... awesome pic of her in it and the collection

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...p1/rccars1.jpg

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ictwo-rEVO.jpg

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...icfiverevo.jpg

RC Qualifier
    Only a dad would think to take a picture like that. Congrats again!

RC Qualifier
    Thanx to all congrats on my little girl...she is great and so is my wife to still let me have time and go out and break all my r/c but thats the joy of the hobbie or we wouldnt be here...cant wait to see what breaks next...thats my quote when i figure out how to put it up there hahahahahaha