Nitro Street Front Shock Tower

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to find a nice picture of the front shock tower (#3418) for the Nitro Street.

It looks like the one from the Nitro Hawk on the lower part, but on the upper part it seems shorter in height.

If someone has a shock tower for the Nitro Street, could you please post a picture and tell me the total height of it?

Also, if someone has one for sale, even a broken one, I'll buy it.

Thanks!

Daniel.

He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

Hey Daniel,

Don't know if you looked HERE but you can enlarge the pic.

Hope it helps and I will do some more digging I thought I actually had one laying around....but it might of got tossed awhile back.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Qualifier
    Daniel,
    its approx. 1/2" shorter and approx. 1/4" wider at the innermost shock holes. And I've been meaning to get back with you on the parts you asked about. Have them in used condition and maybe in new condition. If I run across them this week while I'm at home I'll drop you a line back and if I end up sending them to you I'll trace off a nitrosteet front shock tower for you so you'll at least have a pattern. Remember to keep reminding me though

Todd
    Peace and Professionalism.....Kabunga signing off!

Thanks for the info! Today, I was able to go to a local hobby shop and I found tons of vintage stuff! I was very happy to see that I can find locally things that are no longer available around the world... I didn't have any cash with me (the old guy who runs the store only wants cash), but I reserved the parts including the front shock tower and I'm going to pick them up on Saturday morning... So, I'll be starting a Nitro Street project soon... Long live the LHS!

Daniel.

He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.