RC Champion

What have you destroyed or damaged while making videos!

I jumped into rc's this year and then started making rc videos. It's fun and interesting to see how your final project looks. But in the process I have damaged or totally destroyed equipment. I don't mean my trucks either. But it was fun and so worth it.
    I started out using a Fuji Finepix and ruined that camera with a knock out blow 1 day after my warranty expired. Wife was a bit upset over that one.
    Then I destroyed my Canon sx210 is twice already while jumping over it. Not a smart idea or well thought out plan.
    I cracked my 75-300 mm lens with a rock that was kicked up from my slash 4x4.
    Then just yesterday I broke my tripod. The Slash 4x4 hit it at full speed and it just flew. luckily the camera wasn't damaged but it took some scratches. It was so funny but yet I felt the expletives run through my head as I was trying to figure out how to tell the wife.
    It's been a great year that came with a price. I think I need some shock proof cameras, lol. I hope my camera retailer still insures me in the coming year!

What have you damaged in the process...
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Champion
    get a shock proof camera!!!

RC Racer
    I have a Canon GL2, it doesn't go out unless some one is holding it, mainly me. Howeve I did get my pearents Sony handy cam shot by paintballs once, and my dad droped my first cam in a empty pool and of caurse it found the last bit of water in it.
    Stampede VXL upgraded broken stuff.

RC Qualifier
    SlashVXL-ERBE-Slash4x4PE-RustlerVXL-1/16SlashSW2

RC Qualifier
    Rancho Tehama or Red Bluff area or California
    Home Depot has a digital cam that is made to take abuse. They had it on display but ran out of them I guess at my local store.
    my luck H.D. website is offline right now.
    Broken parts=New better parts

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Around the 4:54 mark of the video, you'll see my T-Maxx destroying a doll house. The rest of the video is a little lame; just showing us running a Slash and a couple Rustlers 1/4 pipe style.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TufFOBJrR1Q
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Champion
    Nice job on the dollhouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    Around the 4:54 mark of the video, you'll see my T-Maxx destroying a doll house. The rest of the video is a little lame; just showing us running a Slash and a couple Rustlers 1/4 pipe style.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TufFOBJrR1Q
    I'll check them out, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by nunster View Post
    Home Depot has a digital cam that is made to take abuse. They had it on display but ran out of them I guess at my local store.
    my luck H.D. website is offline right now.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!