RC Enthusiast

We need bigger tyres for the 1/16 erevo!!!!

Little brother asked for bigger tyres for its erevo. i am looking for some bigger tyres in diameter and with full offset as well, he really wants the car to look tougher, So any suggestions on some tyres would be great if you could post pics of them aswell, iwant them to be a direct fit.

RC Qualifier
    victoria BC bashing with my bud 1slash and racing with COR victoria
    get some pro line dirt hawgs 2.2 buggy rears they are 3.5 in diameter, or if you want to go bigger like i did then i would get some hpi geolandars 2.2 truck tires (they are just over 4") for all terrain or for off road get pro line dirt paws 2.2 truck tire (they are just over 4" as well) they give amazing off road traction but will where down really fast on road. here are some pics of them on my merv

and if you want a really wide off set wheel i would go with jconcepts bead locks.

hope that helps. DR
    Last edited by demons revo; 10-28-2010 at 07:11 PM.
    1/16 revo
    slash 4x4
    some more but they wont fit

RC Enthusiast
    yeah i bet they give lots of traction, thay look good....what other tyres could i mount on those? i would also prefer something more wider as well any ideas?

RC Enthusiast
    forgot to ask, what are those wheels? any tyres bigger than 4 inches?

RC Qualifier
    victoria BC bashing with my bud 1slash and racing with COR victoria
    you can mount any 2.2 buggy or truck wheel on them, if you run tires any bigger then 4" you going to mess your car up bad even with 4" tires you break way more things then with smaller tires. heres a link to the wheels (there the same ones in the pic) http://www.thetoyz.com/cart/thetoyz_...%201/16%20REVO
    1/16 revo
    slash 4x4
    some more but they wont fit

RC Champion
    if you have a slash 4x4 just use the wheels from that.