RC Racer

Rally on carpet ?

I will receive mine next friday and I will test it on my club's carpet track, I would like to see a video of this new rally car on carpet before friday if possible , thanks!
    Revo
    mini E-REVO red

RC Racer
    I'll have mine on the carpet wednesday night before we race the slash. I'll get a come video

RC Qualifier
    Tagged for results!
    JESUS says: "Fix it B4 it Breaks!"

RC Champion
    OK, went to the carpet last night with my new Rally and did a bunch of testing. Unfortunately the onroad track was re-routed to simply a carpet oval. The stock tires are way too slippery on the carpet unless the car is in training mode. Surprisling enough it is fun with the stock tires in training mode. I put s set of 35 shore rubber tires and this thing was a rocket ship! Way too much droop and side traction. I tie strapped the rockers to the ride height i wanted and that helped alot. Adjustable toe would be nice. Bottom line on carpet is that the car is super fast, fun and we will probably have a new spec class!
    http://qik.com/video/16523161

HARDCORR RACING

RC Racer
    Super crappy clip, but you get the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtoRWOGxveU

Had the mini slash tires on it with some compound to get traction. Really is a lot of fun!

RC Racer
    I'll test mine tomorrow on our local track, seems fun.
    Revo
    mini E-REVO red

RC poster
    love the video, you race at maximus? me too. i have been dying to get one of these, looks like they run well on our track. i'm coming next saturday so maybe I'll get to see this thing in person.

RC Competitor
    nice video

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ritojr
    love the video, you race at maximus? me too. i have been dying to get one of these, looks like they run well on our track. i'm coming next saturday so maybe I'll get to see this thing in person.
    I'll try to be there. Not going tonight i don't think, so Saturday is more likely.

RC poster
    no worries, don't head there just for me. I'll be buying one regardless so I wont need the extra temptation of seeing it in person