Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rose Petal Pink

  1. #1
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rc Room
    Posts
    1,482

    Rose Petal Pink

    Here is a picture of my lightened slash chassis dyed Rose petal pink(rite dye).

  2. #2
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Genoa , IL.
    Posts
    1,934
    It looks pretty cool , but its got too take away from the chassis strength ?
    At WARN 80% and climbing !

  3. #3
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,548
    I think the chassis is pretty strong already. I haven't seen any broken ones anywhere

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    439
    Cute........ pink with holes, gotta love it.
    assembled in Tawain, hopped up in America

  5. #5
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH 补共
    Cute........ pink with holes, gotta love it.

    It's a very manly color
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    636
    looks good but the thing that kills me is that you did the front driveshaft mod but then cut holes under the driveshaft.
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

  7. #7
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rc Room
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by PontiacGT201
    looks good but the thing that kills me is that you did the front driveshaft mod but then cut holes under the driveshaft.
    Lol Good eye! And yes it would appear very counter productive to block one hole to add four more. I just left the old shaft mod on to use with the original chassis.

  8. #8
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSlash4x4

    It's a very manly color

    Yeah Real men wear PINK!
    My WIFE drives her slash like she stole it...

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by BL-Bob
    Lol Good eye! And yes it would appear very counter productive to block one hole to add four more. I just left the old shaft mod on to use with the original chassis.
    have you ran it like that? Im just wondering if it does collect any dirt
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

  10. #10
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    270
    OK, this is the second thread this week with waaaaaay too many opportunities to make a nasty joke. Maybe I should just accept a 90% warn level right now and be done with it.

    Must resist. Must... speak... slowly. No... power to resist. Speak-ing with Shatner-like pauses. Shaft. Hole... Pink...must stop....

  11. #11
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by phlegm
    OK, this is the second thread this week with waaaaaay too many opportunities to make a nasty joke. Maybe I should just accept a 90% warn level right now and be done with it.

    Must resist. Must... speak... slowly. No... power to resist. Speak-ing with Shatner-like pauses. Shaft. Hole... Pink...must stop....
    You don't know the power of the joke side
    PLEASE do not PM me and immediately go offline :p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •