RC Qualifier

Another 'Whats it worth?'

I'm sure it gets old, but ah well.

I'm down to two trucks now. My BL Slash and an original Stampede. One may need to go...and the Pede was my first RC so it can't. Looking to maybe move it to a new owner to put money towards a new Springfield XD9 9MM.

Its a 2WD Slash with only a few runs on it. Has a VXL setup on board. RPM front arms, RPM carriers, Duratrax 5x11 bearings, RPM shock towers, Big Bore shock caps, the original body and an unpainted ProLine shell. Equipped with an older DX2 2.4 radio. The radio works great but is a little rough from a previous owner. I also have a Duratrax Onyx 230 charger, Electrifly balancer, and three brand new never used ******* 5000 soft pack lipos. Think I also have the original transmitter in great shape.

Everything is in good to excellent condition. It will be sold in a package, no part outs. 110% ready to run.

I know I dont have pics but what would you pay?

Thanks guys.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    If condition is good id say a solid $225-$275. This sounds like a really nice setup. Especially with the 2.4 radio and the new body.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Just re-read this. The batteries are new... Id think this could bring $300. Which is a hard number to get but if its not worth that much id be surprised.

RC Qualifier
    Can I get one of your batteries!!!!!
    Bone-Stock Slash FTW!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer
    If condition is good id say a solid $225-$275. This sounds like a really nice setup. Especially with the 2.4 radio and the new body.
    Used market ain't worth crap is it, lol. Loaded out Slash with a nice charger and batteries and a 2.4 radio.

I dont want to sell but I honestly dont play with it much at all. None of my friends RC...and with a job with long hours, a house to take care of and other more important 'toys' I just dunno if I can justify it sitting around and hindering me trying something new.