I finally finished the motor mount and found some gears so I was able to mount it with proper mesh! Iīm currently geared a bit on the low side... 68/17 Stock e-maxx gearing, but that is good since I will be throwing around alot of the white stuff with the paddles.
I also modified my Geode wheels to accept my "normal" Pro-line mtr tires, since I stripped a hex on the rulux and it looked wierd to have half offset in the rear and non offset in the front. I also added some stickers to the truck I like stickers.
And some pics of the final version of the chassis, the esc will be mounted over the rear shocks: