Thread: Carnage Photos

RC Qualifier

Carnage Photos

We all have crashed and broken something on out ERBE at one point or another. I'm curious to see what others have broken, what set up you had going, and what happened when you crashed. I know we all cringe a little when we smack something hard and see the car either explode or limping back.

Here is a photo of my latest crash, I had literally just installed the TSM reciever, traxxas cvd's and a RPM true track on mine. I was only running 4s at the time however it has a 54 spur and a 22 tooth pinion. I only had the car out for about 5 minutes before it got away from me a little bit and struck a metal pole of a mailbox.

Ended up breaking a control arm, bent the axle to point of no return, and also bent the push rod for the rocker.

RC Champion
    Doesn't rpm true track also come with the a arms?

Anyways, I've broke my MERV about the same way. I was going onto a side walk, but as I came from 45, I hit the curb where is starts to raise up.

You will b back up and running in no time. Hehe

Here my broken a arm

RC Qualifier

My merv into a wall at high speed
    Last edited by targetingxmod; 10-20-2015 at 08:03 AM.

RC Qualifier
    IllusionX I had spare parts sitting in the tool box, I swapped in a stock axle, and a new upper a arm and a spare push rod, think it was up and going again in 30 minutes.
    I know mine is a minor crash, but want to see how others have mangled their cars

I have had plenty of fixing on my 2wd pedes back in the days.

Whhen I got my erevo 1/10, I beleive I could say I became a seasoned driver, amazed how strong this platform is, infact the only broken part I ever got was shreded stock tyres from running 6s so ended pampering the truck.

Now that she is bulletproof the only thing that ever broke a year after is the rear bulkhead, landed on a sharp rock right on the bottom of it, diffs were all good. But just a week back the diff finaly gave up on me after 15 min of 6s run time, which I anticipated that would happen so this week I will put in my lst2 diff mod when I got the time.

I find building or fixing the 4x4 slash n erevo easier to open and fix then the pede 2wd.

Sorry no pics of the small carnage, if there was a major onr then I will post it up.
    Live life to the fullest