crash14

Dallas Supercross!

Who's coming out tonight?? We will have a display setup under the Pro Circuit tent in the pits. Stop by and check it out. See you guys out there, should be a sick show!

RC Competitor
    I saw you guys in the pits as I was going into the Pro Circuit rig. I was surprised to see you guys out there in the snow! I wanted to ask, is it possible to purchase one of those awesome traxxas bodies with all the custom Pro Circuit/Monster logos and artwork?

crash14
    We don't have those for sale at this time. Those are just custom painted bodies for display. They are sick though!

RC poster
    Hope for the best and there is no reality in it that the use of such investment is really useful to get the experience. After some experience we should invest some money to earn more money.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post
    Hope for the best and there is no reality in it that the use of such investment is really useful to get the experience. After some experience we should invest some money to earn more money.
    Any comment?

Whittier Gym

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post
    Totally agree with you that for earning more money we should invest some money.

RC poster
    Totally agree with you that for earning more money we should invest some money.

Grayslake Personal Trainer