East Coast Riders

I know I can find it elsewhere,but what better place to ask this question?

Who is going to be representing Traxxas in the East Coast Series?If I have my dates correct,Atlanta will be the first round next weekend.

We've got Eastern Region Supercross Lites champion Christopher Pourcel, 2008 FIM MX2 Champion Tyla Rattray, and Team Green™ graduate Dean Wilson.

RC poster
    sounds like your advanced but if you go in locally to a ski shop they should giv u the best answer........
    Click here to get more information Freeze 24/7 Wrinkle Cream

RC poster
    Yeah.Christopher Pourcel will be going to host it.I am eagerly looking forward to it.

swim caps

RC poster

Align

Who is going to be representing Traxxas in the East Coast Series?If I have my dates correct,Atlanta will be the first round next weekend.
    Align

Quote Originally Posted by mabell View Post
    Align
    I believe Atlanta will be the first East Coast race, but it's actually round 8 in the big series. Also, it's not until February 22nd.

Anaheim 1 has always been the first race (at least as far as I can remember) and is January 4th 2014.