RC Enthusiast

Wanting To Try El Sob Special

I want to try the "El Sob Special". I've heard it's a Traxxas ET3-S/MMP with a 2400Kv. What is the difference between the MMP and the MMP Short Course ESC?

Sent From My SM-N930F Using Tapatalk

You will love the El Sob special motor system ♡ It has done me well for a long time. To answer your question, the difference between the Mamba Max Pro and the Mamba Max Pro Short Course Edition is one has black stickers and the other has green stickers.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    You will love the El Sob special motor system ♡ It has done me well for a long time. To answer your question, the difference between the Mamba Max Pro and the Mamba Max Pro Short Course Edition is one has black stickers and the other has green stickers.
    Oh haha cool.

Sent From My SM-N930F Using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    The Legend himself steps in!
    Fight on, Race on, Bash on!

To give you a little more information, I am running 19/54 in Sally, my Christmas Ultimate Edition. It has good speed, power and lots of torque! Sally is a heavy girl but you would never know it by her performance
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!