Thread: Rock crushers?

RC Qualifier

Rock crushers?

Hey i wanted to get ur guys thoughts on how the rock crushers perform on axial rims. I think they are the best looming tire for the summit by far but how will they run at high speed? I have a MMM2 with 2200kv bl system and trencher x right now. Now i loge the trenchers but i dont like how they look on the summit they are to short. I am geared 23/68 and i gps my truck on 4s at 45mph top speed. Are they worth the 200dollars it cost for rims and tire?

RC Qualifier
    If you are running for speed just stay with the trenchers. Rock Crushers are for crawling and trail running type environment. The weight and size of those at 45mph will destroy parts of your drivetrain and if you turn to fast you will probably rip the tires. I have never owned a pair but big tire + speed = busted summit. I know from experience running mudslingers on axials. I have a hopped up p4de I do hardcore bashing/wheelies with and I love it.

RC Qualifier
    Maybe if i get them i will take it easy when i go fast. I never do wheelies from standstill or anything cuz its to hard on the truck. I have a steel center traxxas drive shaft and stock plastic half shaft axles. I agree the trenchers are the best overall tire but i loveee the looks of rock crushers.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherRocker View Post
    Maybe if i get them i will take it easy when i go fast. I never do wheelies from standstill or anything cuz its to hard on the truck. I have a steel center traxxas drive shaft and stock plastic half shaft axles. I agree the trenchers are the best overall tire but i loveee the looks of rock crushers.

Look great didn't work very well for me.they will not enjoy speed much they are huge and pretty heavy
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    You wana sell yours? Or trade you for my trencher x they are only two weeks old.

Sell tires? Are you crazy?
    Just kidding,I have tire issues, it's a sickness really
    Lol.always need more tires
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried