RC Racer
    I was shocked when I got a knock on my door considering they shipped it on the 29th according to my acct. Anyways, at first I thought the box had something else in it. I couldn't believe how light the truck was. Well, to be fair the last rc car I had was over 5 years ago and it was the original TMaxx. Hopefully I can get some pics up later! Well hope you guys have or are getting yours soon!

Now I just need my controller and batteries to arrive! Lol

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/z...67/Resize1.jpg
    http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/z...67/Resize2.jpg
    http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/z...67/Resize3.jpg
    http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/z...67/Resize4.jpg

Edited for image size. Please keep all images at or below 640 x 480 pixels. -cooleo
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-30-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: merge

RC Enthusiast
    Im happy for you.

[rant]I am mad at UPS atm. They are not delivering ground class packages tomorrow and no packages on the 1st. Since its a ground delivery it wont be delivered on Saturday either. I have to wait till the 4th to get it.

I understand the holiday and all but when I tracked the shipment it has made it to the sorting station in my town. I took a drive to the sorting station and asked if it would be possible to pickup my package and they pretty much laughed at me and said that there are thousands of packages in the warehouse and that they have no idea where mine was.

So now I am stuck without my Slash for my nice 3 day weekend even though its in a warehouse not even 15 mins from my home.[/rant]

Edit for pictures added: OooOOOoo so shiny now go get it dirty! lol Nvm I did not read the part about the controller or batteries. I hope you get them fast so you can go play with your new Slash
    Last edited by JKmike07; 12-30-2009 at 06:24 PM.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by JKmike07
    Im happy for you.

[rant]I am mad at ups atm. They are not delivering ground class packages tomorrow and no packages on the 1st. Since its a ground delivery it wont be delivered on Saturday either. I have to wait till the 4th to get it.

I understand the holiday and all but when I tracked the shipment it has made it to the sorting station in my town. I took a drive to the sorting station and asked if it would be possible to pickup my package and they pretty much laughed at me and said that there are thousands of packages in the warehouse and that they have no idea where mine was.

So now I am stuck without my slash for my nice 3 day weekend even though its in a warehouse not even 15 mins from my home.[/rant]

Edit for pictures added: OooOOOoo so shiny now go get it dirty! lol
    That sucks man, I know how you feel. It seems like most the time when I'm really anticipating an item it never shows up.

Anyways, if it makes you feel any better I still have to wait for my batteries and controller to arrive! Right now my Slash PE is more of a mantle piece...

Maybe I'll will start painting the body!

RC Champion
    Dang Not RTR, where do you live? I guess mine will be held up in a delivery place until monday. I usually get stuff in 2 days from tower and it shipped yesterday, but it has been sitting in Lexington since 8 this morning with no departure scan yet. I'm excited. Just this evening I went on and ordered a GoPro HD camera and I am looking for rims and tires now, along with a few other things. I may have to wait on rims and tires because I am too picky.
    ****** out Rustler
    Slash 4x4 gettin' close

lucky you.... I'm still waiting for mine.
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Crazy
    lucky you.... I'm still waiting for mine.
    Got mine pre-ordered but doubt I will have it until next year (Saying next year makes it feel even longer LOL)
    ERBE

RC Racer
    I live in orange county, ca. I also pre ordered the PE at 8am the first day it was available if that helped... Anyways sorry to hear that your guys vehicles are still being shipped.

RC Qualifier
    Could be worse...I ordered on dec. 12th and mine still says awaiting product from manufacturer! I've seen on here where some people who ordered after I did have already recieved theirs...?

RC Qualifier
    Mine is in the last stop of the UPS b4 it gets to my house but does anybody know if UPS is working tomorrow. Oh forgive me Not RTR congratulations its a PE!
    JESUS says: "Fix it B4 it Breaks!"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomracer
    Mine is in the last stop of the UPS b4 it gets to my house but does anybody know if UPS is working tomorrow. Oh forgive me Not RTR congratulations its a PE!
    According to JKMike07 No ground delivery for UPS till Monday. Bummer mines going to be sitting at sorting station too. Oh well at least when we get off from work or school on Monday we will get our PE

RC Competitor
    i got my PE today at about 3;00pm according to tracking info it left towers at 9;12pm yesterday i was shocked to see the ups guy today! by the way i ordered mine on 20 dec and according to towers they were packagong my PE for 4 days.

RC Champion
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My PE is SITTING at a UPS hub 7 miles from my house and I cant do a thing about it! Have to wait til Monday when they deliver it (beleive me, I have tried to call so I can get it, but they told me the hub isnt staffed for customers today )
    Welcome to Traxxas.com Yes, EVERYONE here IS a Pro Racer.... [/sarcasm]

RC Enthusiast
    From what I was told when I visited my local sorting station was that once the package reports its destination scan (that should be the scan right before its placed on a delivery truck not the normal arrival/departure scans) I might be able to pick it up at the sorting station. I have my fingers crossed mine shows destination scan on or before Saturday. The sorting station is open for a limited time on Saturday and I might be able to pick it up then. If not then ill have to wait until Monday.