Thread: Slash Ultimate

RC Enthusiast

Slash Ultimate

Does the Slash Ultimate come with EVERYTHING I need for telemetry?

or is that all sold separately? The wording on the description of it is throwing me off...

I am just trying to see what gives me the best "Bang for my buck"

Thanks in advance!

The ultimate edition does come with all the telemetry sensors installed so all you will need is a phone or iPad with Bluetooth (you might also need Bluetooth module for remote) and the traxxas link app to view telemetry
    Too much power is just enough

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasfan21 View Post
    The ultimate edition does come with all the telemetry sensors installed so all you will need is a phone or iPad with Bluetooth (you might also need Bluetooth module for remote) and the traxxas link app to view telemetry
    So say I didnt get this one... Assuming I want everything I need for telemetry, what are all the things I need? I already have the app.

This is the list I have for telemetry: #6551 , #6550 , #6511 , #6527 , #6526 , #6520 , #6521 , #6541 , #6538 .

Anything else?

RC Enthusiast
    Never mind... I dont think all that would be needed.

My Ultimate came with all the sensors installed. According to this description, this one does too:

https://traxxas.com/products/models/...imate-lipo-tsm

If that's the model you have all you'll need is the app on a compatible device. Download the Traxxas link app(free) from the play store or the Apple store. I run it on my Samsung S6..works great. Lots of little tweaks you can do to the radio without having to use the set button menu. I use the radio for 2 trucks,1 with telemetry and 1 without. It recognizes which truck is linked at the time and applies the saved settings.
    Slash 4x4 Ult.SC8 2150kv MIP KH
    Rustler vxl 3500

Santa brought me a Slash Ultimate Edition for Christmas. It came with everything for the telemetry. I have bluetooth on my Note 4 so I can keep an eye on all of the trucks vitals.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!