RC Qualifier

Sell FLM VXL Pede to buy MiniRevo?

I'm really thinking about doing this. My Pede has been great, but I've always wanted waterproof, 4X4, and better handling. I still have a Rustler in the wings, but it's nearly stock. I love the shiny FLM kit on my Pede though. What should I do? If I did sell the Pede, what do you think I could get for it? It's extended chassis, and arms. It's VXL with other various upgrades.

RC Competitor
    first lets see some pics!

RC Qualifier
    As a proud owner of both a Pede and 1/16 E-Revo, I suggest you keep the pede and buy the mini. I like my 1/16 for running at the local track, but love my pede for general bashing in the yard and construction site up the road. The mini revo just cant hang in those areas, and the 'pede soaks up as much abuse as I can throw at it.
    Hi, I'm Norm! The enemy of the platypus is man.

RC Qualifier
    I agree with Thunderbutt i have a FLM superextended wide Pede, and planed to sell it, but after 5 min of thinking i will never let it go.

Save the Pede and buy a 1/16
    Stampede 4x4 4s | Stampede 4x4 1/12

RC Competitor
    Ok, IMHO, don't sell the Pede... The MR is a pretty cool car but you want something bigger as well. Especially if it is an FLM pede! Just wait a lil if it is a money issue and have em both.

GL

Tonymac

RC Champion
    Yeah I'd keep the pede and sell the rustler!
    RC Addict #341777