Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried one of those pipes a few years back and I had to turn the HSN 6 turns out to get it so it's not lean. Took the pipe off after 1 day and never put it back on.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Competitor
    I did the exact same thing! I put the stock pipe back on because the thing just wouldn't run right.

RC poster
    Trying to mount on of these on the Slash now. I see few here that used the spoiler (???) And I am not sure if any one who used the spoiler used the small plastic pieces that came under the front wheel wells that attach to the side of the spoiler.

My question is how to attach those small plastic pieces to the spoiler. You can see where they go in the pic of the rear here: http://www.prolineracing.com/p-690-v...-slash174.aspx

Thanks for any help.

RC Competitor
    I didn't even realize that the body I got came w/ a wing until I looked a little closer @ everyone's pics on here. Any way you can the little screws that came w/ it for that? Just a thought.

RC Qualifier
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have a question, are the revo 2.5 and slash baja bug body interchangeable?
    Revo 3.3

RC poster
    my slayer wiht baja bug body

Last edited by martin_lpz07; 02-24-2013 at 07:55 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ericg2000 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have a question, are the revo 2.5 and slash baja bug body interchangeable?
    I cant answer that, but if you go to pro-line, I noticed 4 bodies.. 2 slash & a revo/maxx & a revo 2.5

3238-62 (Slash/4x4) 19.3"
    .040 Lexan
    3238-63 (Slash/4x4) 19.7"
    .040 Lexan

3238-60 (Revo/Max) 19.3"
    no spoiler .060 lexan

3238-61 (Revo 2.5/Savage) 17.6
    .060 lexan
    Last edited by UlricWolf; 03-02-2013 at 05:14 PM.

RC Qualifier
    The -61 model has been discontinued and no longer sold. I found some in the UK but they are expensive.
    Revo 3.3

RC Competitor
    i know this is an old thread but i am looking to do this same look with my slayer. tax season is around the corner and i can see getting a few things.

im going to get the Bug body for sure and create a paint scheme which im unsure of yet.

big question is does anyone know whe this tire and wheel combo may be? not sure if the OP is still kicking around as im the newb here lol.

i know id like to get new set of wheel and tires for my slayer but im undiceded of yet. i like the 2.2 size tires but would like something about 25-50 % wider. and suggestons?

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by varoomslyrc View Post
    I have done it. It took some work getting the body on it, especially the wing. They say the Revo 2.5 fits better.

RC poster
    They appear to be stock Revo 3.3 Talon 3.8" tires. Can't see the wheels in that pic

They don't look like the Revo Talons but rather the Stampede size Talons with aftermarket rims.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I'm thinking of stopping by the hobby shop tomorrow and ordering the 17mm hub adapters and rhe talon tires. As well as pick up the bug body. Wife is going to be mad ! Lol.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    They don't look like the Revo Talons but rather the Stampede size Talons with aftermarket rims.
    I believe you're correct, 3.8's would be way out of proportion & have much more clearance around the steering knuckles.

RC Competitor
    I picked up the 2.8 talon wheels. 3.8 were way to big.

RC poster

New member to the slayer baja bug group

I JOINED THE TRAXXAS SLAYER BAJA BUG GROUP. Hey guys I just finished my BAJA BUG with 2.8 trenchers and wanted to show it off but I CAN'T post any PIC's yet. How long do I have too weight to post some pictures here on this forum. PIC's COMING SOON !!!! And thanks to all you guys for posting your BAJA BUG's.

RC poster

Question Photobucket how to

HEY ALL I'VE DOWNLOADED MY PIC's TO PHOTOBUCKET (NEW TO THIS) NOW HOW DO I PLACE THEM IN MY POST, AND DO I HAVE TO HAVE THE MODERATORS INABLE THIS BEFORE I CAN POST ANY PIC's OF MY NEW BAJA BUG BODY. P.S THANKS FOR ANY INFO OR HELP ON THIS ISSUE.

RC poster

PIC's

http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/32slideways/library/ THAT'S ALL I CAN DO. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO POST THEM ???????????
    Last edited by 32SLIDEWAYS; 07-06-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Put the mouse over the picture, click on the three bars that show in upper left, click on share then click on the IMG. Copy and paste.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster

The baja slayer

THANKS Double G
    Last edited by 32SLIDEWAYS; 07-07-2016 at 09:57 AM.