RC Competitor

New 1/16 Revo for $255 delivered

Hey guys,
    Just thought I would pass on some info on where I purchased a New Baby Revo for our stable of cars. First off I have purchased 4 other cars from this seller and his service has been fantastic and consistantly the cheapest I have found. Fortunately or Unfortunately it is on eBay but he is a trusted seller at least IMHO. The auction link is here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190315070969
    At $278 delivery and no tax I have seen none cheaper as yet anywhere but here is the catch to get an extra $23 off that... Go to www.bing.com which is a fairly new Microsoft search engine to compete with Google. and search "traxxas revo" one of the first results should be an eBay link so you click on that link and it will take you to eBay. The only difference is that you should see a $cashback little icon along the top of the page... This little deal allows you to get cash back from your purchases that you originally searched for and found using the www.bing.com search engine. I suggest you read up on it and then sign up... foloow the instructions and you'll be amazed at the free cash back rolling in.. I have saved over $400 in the last 6 months on items I was going to buy anyway... The only down side I have found is that it could take up to 60 days to see your cash.. But it does eventually get to you..
    Hope this helps a few people out if they didn't already know about the program...
    www.mattsvw.com

RC Qualifier
    Yeah LiveCash and Bing cash take forever to post to your account. But it is still money either way you look at it. I vouch for Mac Hobbies too. I've ordered a lot from them through eBay and they have very reasonable prices.

RC Racer
    I got both a slash and a revo from Tower. Used the $50.00 off coupon, each truck cost me $239.00 delivered. Great deal!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
    Yeah LiveCash and Bing cash take forever to post to your account. But it is still money either way you look at it. I vouch for Mac Hobbies too. I've ordered a lot from them through eBay and they have very reasonable prices.
    not anymore they do it instant now in your paypal account I bought a flux and used cashback bing and the 50 bucks was deposited right now after I paid.