I got the steering set-up and the mud guards in the mail. I decided to not put the mud guards on until I get the body to make sure I place them so the body fits tight. I did however mount the steering and it fits very nicely. I had to trim the bulkheads slightly because of clearance issues and had to move the steering rack from the tops of the bell cranks to the bottoms. It looks like this will provide good steering geometry. I'm very happy how the steering fits into place.
I'm awaiting the Revo driveshafts so I can cut them down to make the center shaft. The Tekno 36mm motor mount should be here later in the week.