Here it is, the dual Titan 775’s/Kershaw designs 700-HO's build thread!! I searched high and low for a step-by-step guide for installing the 700-HO’s, or in my case the Titan 775’s, in an E-Revo/Summit, but couldn’t find anything. Don’t get me wrong, the Kershaw manual is very helpful, but I am a total RC noob, and wanted step-by-step. So, now that I figured it out, I thought I would post a step-by-step, for any other noob out there that isn’t sure they could put these in. Trust me, if I can do it, SO CAN YOU!!!!

Post, any and all questions/comments please!!

I know about the rust/dirt. Sorry, I have just been lazy since I started working again.

Alright, here we go, first you have to move the EVX-2. When you first get into it, it may seem that the EVX-2 receiver wire is very short, but don’t worry Traxxas has you covered. Just pop the top of the receiver box, and you will find plenty of wire coiled up inside. Just gently pull it out though the back, until you have enough to reach where you would like to place the EVX-2…

The Kershaw designs manual suggests you stick it to the top of one of your steering servos. I wanted it somewhere where the batts., would still be able to plug in, without any chassis mods/extensions. So, I mounted it to the rear body posts…

Next, we get all the parts layed out…

Time to get into the install. First, unplug the EVX-2’s motor wires. I didn’t get a pic. Of this, but I think you can figure it out.

Then we flip the Summit over, and open the little cover in the center skid plate to reveal the rear drive shaft. Turn the drive shaft so that the pin is showing…

Use your 2.0mm hex “T” wrench to unscrew the pin…

Now the front drive shaft is a little tricky. You have to go in at an odd angle just behind the servo saver arm. If you have large fingers, like me, you should use needle nosed pliers to grab the pin after it has be unscrewed…

Now that you have the pins out, pull/pry the drive shafts off of the transmission…

Now, keep the parts on a light colored cloth, as not to lose any of the really small parts…